Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Tickenham Garage
During the current pandemic this country and the rest of the world are facing, we at Tickenham Garage have modified our processes in order to continue to provide you with our goods and services, which we know our customers will still need access to. We wanted to reach out to provide you with further information to ensure you are up to date and comfortable with our changes.
- Collection and Delivery service
For any customer, existing or new, that may be self-isolating or is simply not comfortable with leaving the house, we will collect and deliver you vehicle for you on a no contact basis. This means we will collect your car from your home address with vehicle keys to be placed in a location for us to collect from and we will deliver them back to you through your letter box or safe place of your choice.
- We are only accepting payments over the phone, using a debit or credit card or bank transfer into our business bank account. Unfortunately for the safety of staff and customers we are not accepting payment by cash or cheques.
- For customers that are able to, or happy to, drop off and collect their own vehicles, we have a safe key drop off in our reception front door, we also have safe key collection points for you to collect your vehicle at your convenience. This will be discussed with you when booking your car in.
- At this present time, we have suspended all waiting appointments and any customer lifts. We have locked our external customer entrance to reception, a team member can liaise with you via telephone or email or outside of the building within a safe distance between both parties.
- All cars that come on site will have the following areas cleaned prior to being worked on by a technician. Door handle, steering wheel, handbrake and gear stick, keys and any other areas that are touched during the time the car is in our care.
- If you are buying a vehicle from us, we will not accompany you on the test drive but will answer all questions prior to and after you have driven the vehicle. All cars will be cleaned between customer test drives.
We have, and always will, commit ourselves to providing you with a high service level. We appreciate that it can seem strange when we usually welcome customers into our business in such a friendly manner. It is however a short-term measures that have been put in place to try and ensure the safety of all customers, staff and suppliers.
If there are any special requirements from any customer, no matter how large or small, please call or email us so we can ensure we assist you.
These measures we have put in place is to protect our staff and customers and to prevent the spread and infection of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We do hope you are keeping well, and we look forward to beating this terrible virus that has caused so much damage, anxiety and pain across the world.
Finally, if you are self-isolating and do not have any supplies at home or need assistance with anything, we at this time would like to extend our assistance to those that need it most. If there is ANYTHING that our team can do to assist you or your friends and family, please do not hesitate to get in touch. We are all in this together and we will do all we can to help.